Are you searching for the perfect wardrobe for your family this fall? I have the solution!
Why is fall so popular for family portraits?
I love every inquiry that comes through but, I have to admit that once we arrive in September every year that I start getting worried about fitting everyone in! If you’ve heard it once, you have heard it 1000 times. Every photographer is busy come fall (August-October). You’ve heard it so much because it’s true!
Everyone loves fall for a variety of reasons. Firstly, autumn is full of color. The weather ranges from cool to warm. This allows you to choose lots of layering pieces, creating more interest for your final images!
This fall, I finally purchased a great client management software that you will automatically access by putting in an inquiry HERE!
For details on sessions and pricing, see our pricing link at the top of the page or visit this link: DETAILS.
Why is my family’s wardrobe so important?
One of the more time-intense things that can hold people up from booking is picking out family wardrobe for fall portraits. It can be a daunting task. The more pieces, the more complicated it can seem. But no fear!! I’m here and always happy to help in one of four ways: by text, in person shopping, shopping your closet, or by sending links to wardrobe that will fit your budget.
Your family wardrobe for portraits is so important! I didn’t include accessories here but they are also a vital piece of your family wardrobe.
Included with your session is a styling guide that will go a lot more in depth but here are some quick links to get you started!
Here’s some family wardrobe options!
Dad’s Wardrobe is from JCrew.
- Slim Dock Pant in Stretch Cotton-Cordura Nylon in Mysterious Green for $89.50.
- Relaxed Premium-Weight Cotton Pocket T-Shirt in White for $49.50.
- Baird McNutt Irish Linen Shirt in Warm Khaki for $69.50.
Both boys wardrobes are from Target! If you’re lucky, you can pick everything up during your weekly trips. Don’t forget to shop the seasonal aisles or the dollar spot.
- Hope & Henry Boys Corduroy Blazer with Elbow Patches in Medium Brown for $44.95.
- Boys Stretch Bootcut Fit Jeans in Dark Blue for $14.00.
- Boys Button-Down Suiting Long Sleeve Shirt in White for $14.99.
- Hope & Henry Boys Varsity Letter Cardigan in Charcoal Gray Heather for $22.95.
- Hope & Henry Boys Poplin Button Down in Gray Seersucker for $22.95.
- Hope & Henry Boys Twill Chino in Stretch Khaki for $22.95.
Diana Ratcliff is an Indianapolis maternity photographer who specializes in pregnancy, newborn, baby, and family photography. She is serves Indianapolis and surrounding areas (Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Zionsville, Greenwood, Plainfield, Avon, New Palestine, Franklin, Greenfield, and more). Diana Ratcliff Photography provides an LGBTQIA+, Black, First Nations, Asian, Hispanic, Latino, and religiously inclusive photography experience.
Start planning your customized session by contacting Diana HERE.
To inquire about on-location and travel photography, click the contact link and submit the form to book now.